Tuesday 8 July 2014

Shopcade May Style Battle Party

The May Style Battle Party was hosted at Beat, near Oxford Circus in London. I brought my lovely friend Olivia (who you've probably seen in photographs on my blog before) and we had so much fun. There was henna, live music, a print-your-instagrams photo booth, emojis, marshmallows, cocktails... the list goes on!


I wore my Motel Rocks sun and moon print matching set; it's my favourite going out outfit at the moment, and I thought I should honour the photoshoot!


With Nathalie Gaveau, the CEO of Shopcade




Olivia and I got some gorgeous henna, and print outs of our selfies and photos of the night with the hashtag #shopcadestylebattle

Ivy and Gold sounded so beautiful, and I loved her shoes!

The venue had some serious style.

At the end of the night I got a goodie bag with Motel Rocks discount, Batiste dry shampoo, nail art stickers, hair bands, badges... all to accompany my gold skull money box trophy which was full of sweets! Olivia named him Dizzee Raskull (if you'll pardon the pun)






1 comment: